Wednesday, November 18, 2015

6 Popular Questions About Using Magick Spells Answered!



I get questions about who I am, how magick works and other queries often. I have decided to answer some popular questions about myself and magick below.

How long have you been involved with magick?

I have been a spiritual person since I was a child. I was taught Christianity, until I started to question reality at the age of 18. At age 19, I had a full on spiritual awakening. I have also died three different times within my life. I would say magick and wicca have always been a part of my life. Just used in different ways.


Why do you believe you can teach me magick?

I have been taught magick from different teachers through this lifetime. Most of them teaching empowerment of self and enlightenment. I have also met some dark teachers which I have learned from and left quickly. I believe in using magick and wicca for cultivation of the witch or wizard to his or her highest form of development. The goal of a witch or wizard is the attainment of being loving to self and others. His or her magick is being used to empower and better his or her own life and the lives of others.

Do you believe or teach Black magick?

No I do not teach black magick. It only ends up destroying and hurting the enchanter that sends it out into the universe. The karmic debt of negativity you can create by trying to reduce and destroy others with magick is tragic because it will follow you in this lifetime and many more to come.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Yes I do. As you unfold and develop into a more whole and spiritual being through the
practice of self introspection and magick, you will become aware of your own past lives. You can even see future lives through deep meditation or may have dreams that are past life memories.

Can I be a Christian/Buddhist/Atheist/Whatever?

If you use magick for the greatest and highest good for yourself and mankind, you will realize it will not effect your religious or spiritual beliefs. As long as you believe in a God or Deity(s) that are loving and kind then your spells and rituals will not be a bad thing. Unless your religion forbids it which then leads you to choose what you want to do with your religion and magick practices.

What is it like having magical powers?

I can only answer this from my own life experiences. It is fun. I notice little synchronicity every hour, spontaneous positive events, I am luckier then most people I know as well. I can also tell ahead of time what will happen in my daily life. Whether it be by a few minutes ahead or hours. People are generally friendly with me and using rituals and spells do gain me an advantage in life. It is very rewarding and makes my life easier. I have also helped others I know with magick as well for making their own lives better.

I hope those answered some of your questions about magick. I hope I have answered some of your questions about the occult sciences. Continue to learn more to become your greatest and highest self.

Would you like to be taught magick and wicca?

Get all the answers you need about witchcraft uncovered..
Click Here for free magical training lessons!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/D._W._Greene/1987208

No comments:

Post a Comment